Betting is for entertainment purposes only and should always be considered as a game. Please consider the following basic rules:
- Be conscious of the fact that the game is for your entertainment and does not represent a guaranteed source of income.
- Set yourself a limit to the number of bets you place and how much you bet in such a way that a loss cannot influence your economic situation.
- Limit the time you would like to spend on the online game and do not consider extending this time limit.
- Stick to your money and time-related limits both when you are losing and winning.
- Never wager money you need for your upkeep and to fullfil the financial obligations you and your family have.
- Do not take out a loan or lend money in any other way to carry out bets or other online games.
- Do not play and bet when you are under the influence of alcohol or medication.
- Do not use the possibility of playing online to distract yourself from arguments, disappointments, frustration or problems.
- Do not neglect your social environment, and take reactions from your partner, members of your family, friends and colleagues at work seriously.
- Do not play and bet secretly, and do not give up your other leisure activities for it.
Be honest with yourself. If you have difficulties following the basic rules above (even in individual points) please contact our support and seek for professional help.
There are lots of independent organisations that offer help to compulsive gamblers.
German spoken (deutschsprachig):
Limitation and gaming suspension
At "Your Account/Selflimits" you have the opportunity to limit your loss, as well as your stake per day, week and month on your own. If you set a limit once, you can immediately further reduce it. However, to raise your limit you have to wait 7 days. Set your limits, according to your financial possibilities.
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to play on HappyBet.com. You can also get involved in youth protection and refuse people under 18 the access to online sports betting, with simple methods:
„Your stake, my life“ Who does not think like that, whenever a partner, child or any other family member has a gaming addiction? Nevertheless, “to simply quit” is not that easy – gaming addiction is a recognised disease and effects also the life of e.g. immediate family members. Under the following link, you will find information about the background of the gaming addiction and contact details for different counselling services, especially for you as a relative: